TaKtiX: Laurence J Sinclair

Laurence J Sinclair has been playing the Warlord CCG since the release of the game - mainly thanks to that killer Rathe art. He even stuck with it through that dark time involving Campaign Rathe art. Now he is a playtester and a member of the Warlord Story Team - guiding the armies of the Accordlands into an uncertain future.

16.6.09

Not Quite ManCon, but Close

It's been difficult, trying to get back into the 'competitive' mindset for the forthcoming UK Conquest event in Manchester (27th-28th June, folks!). What with having missed out on getting to the last KoHIT, it's been quite some time since I was last in a tournament environment.

My chances of building a decent deck are consequently pretty slim.

Chances are, I'll just look through my deck boxes and select whichever oneis the least likely to lose. As cool as Shah'syss is, he does manage to get shot in the face an awful lot.

I'll attempt to share my insights here over the next few days.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home