TaKtiX: Laurence J Sinclair

Laurence J Sinclair has been playing the Warlord CCG since the release of the game - mainly thanks to that killer Rathe art. He even stuck with it through that dark time involving Campaign Rathe art. Now he is a playtester and a member of the Warlord Story Team - guiding the armies of the Accordlands into an uncertain future.

5.10.06

Enough XP to Level?

Finally got around to bundling off the accumulated XP I have today. Well, XP, koku, plunder, ammo, ghost rock and Crab Clan Wily Traders, to be precise. Gluing it all down was quite a struggle, as the uppity little booster bitties insisted on curling and jumping off at every opportunity. Unable to locate the sticky-back plastic that I know to be in this room somewhere, I settled for putting the sheets into a separate bag within the envelope.

Then there were the envelopes for the cards themselves, which proved a simpler process. Having never used IRCs before, I merely took what the Post Office staff offered me when I asked for them and shoved them inside also. Biting off Sticky tape at the head of the queue as I finalised the sealing of the package was quite an experience.

Will it be worth it? Dunno. Less than half of the 40 cards I asked for are ones that I desperately need, with the rest just being trade-bait. See, I was just fed up of the mouldering stack of booster wrappers in the corner of my room, and decided to send them off to their maker all at once rather than keep the remainder to gather and breed. Now that I'm on a par with my in-box, I can just slice up each new purchase as I get it, and organise things better for next time.

Oh dear God, there's gonna be a next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home