TaKtiX: Laurence J Sinclair

Laurence J Sinclair has been playing the Warlord CCG since the release of the game - mainly thanks to that killer Rathe art. He even stuck with it through that dark time involving Campaign Rathe art. Now he is a playtester and a member of the Warlord Story Team - guiding the armies of the Accordlands into an uncertain future.

16.5.06

About Laurence

Laurence Sinclair (Khilkameth) is a member of the Exeter playtest team, has been playing Warlord since the release of the game.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:21:00 pm, Blogger Shakalooloo Doom said...

You'll find me over at www.temple-of-lore.com as Khilkhameth, or perhaps prowling the Alderac forums as Shakalooloo Doom.

I am proud of my original and fun screen names.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:00:00 pm, Blogger Shakalooloo Doom said...

My favourite colour is green, and I enjoy long walks, good grammar and pineapples.

SS-SAURTH!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:00:00 pm, Blogger Shakalooloo Doom said...

No, I just thought I'd give people a little more insight into me than that description wot Mat gave me.

Such as, uh, the fact that my favourite warlord of all time is Ichærus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home