TaKtiX: Laurence J Sinclair

Laurence J Sinclair has been playing the Warlord CCG since the release of the game - mainly thanks to that killer Rathe art. He even stuck with it through that dark time involving Campaign Rathe art. Now he is a playtester and a member of the Warlord Story Team - guiding the armies of the Accordlands into an uncertain future.

16.5.06

About Laurence

Laurence Sinclair (Khilkameth) is a member of the Exeter playtest team, has been playing Warlord since the release of the game.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:21:00 pm, Blogger Shakalooloo Doom said...

You'll find me over at www.temple-of-lore.com as Khilkhameth, or perhaps prowling the Alderac forums as Shakalooloo Doom.

I am proud of my original and fun screen names.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:00:00 pm, Blogger Shakalooloo Doom said...

My favourite colour is green, and I enjoy long walks, good grammar and pineapples.

SS-SAURTH!!!

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:36:00 pm, Blogger Chris Dyer said...

What, are you just spamming comments out at yourself to seem more popular?

Always knew you were wierd...

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:00:00 pm, Blogger Shakalooloo Doom said...

No, I just thought I'd give people a little more insight into me than that description wot Mat gave me.

Such as, uh, the fact that my favourite warlord of all time is Ichærus!

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:27:00 pm, Blogger Tyra said...

hullo guys

interesting thoughts so far...
(green is a cool colour, though I like red!)

it happens that I just forgot what I wanted to say...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home